Many students transfer into the NRES program from BCTC or other institutions.

To find out which of your courses will transfer just visit the UK transfer equivalency page. Simply select the institution you are transfering from and then scroll down to see the transfer equivalencies.

Click here for information on Transfer Students Scholarships.

For information on transfering credits, or visiting UK, the College of AG, or NRES please contact:

NRES Academic Coordinator
Geri Philpott


Wayne Centers
Director of Student Relations
N6 Agricultural Science Bldg. North
(859) 257-3469