As you consider your education, if you:
● are interested in the out-of-doors and the environment;
● want to contribute to the quality of our environment and the ability of society to manage natural resources;
● feel you want to study more in the biological and natural sciences or in the social, cultural, and policy aspects of environmental resources;
● want to pursue a career in environmental science, natural resource management, or environmental policy;
● are considering graduate school or law school;
The Natural Resources and Environmental Science degree at UK might be the program for you! We invite you to learn more about the program by:
Talking to one of the NRES advisors listed under Advisors, or
Talking to one of the advisors in the College of Agriculture's Advising Resource Center (Room N-8, Agricultural Science Center-North, 257-3468).
Watch the video, “Becoming a Natural Resources and Environmental Science Student” for an overview of the NRES program.
For more information about the NRES Program, please contact:
Dr. Mary Arthur
NRES Steering Committe Chair
Dr. Dave McNear
Director of Undergraduate Studies
NRES Academic Coordinator
For information on visiting UK and the College of AG, please contact:
Wayne Centers, M.S.Ed.
Director of Student Relations
College of Agriculture, Food & Environment
University of Kentucky
N-6 Agriculture Science Center North
Lexington, KY 40546-0091